Transmission problems, whether big or small, can be devastating to vehicle owners.
* Transmission Rebuilds * Automatic/Manual Repair
*fluid service & flush * Transmission resealing
For business owners, we know your vehicles are the life and blood of your organization - whether they get product to its destinations or employees to and from their work, you want reliable transportation.
*General Auto Repair *
Clutches wear down over time. In order to get the most life out of your clutch you should let us routinely perform inspections to ensure your car is running its best.
* Slave Cylinder * Master Cylinder
*Clutch Cable * Flywheel Service
The beauty of the brake system on your vehicle is that it will give you warning signs to alert you of a possible problem. Don't ignore the signs.
* Brake Repairs * Brake Pads
* Brake Fluid * Brake Inspections
Most vehicle manufacturers suggest regular oil changes and tune-ups to extend the lifespan of your vehicle.
* Oil Changes * Air Filters
* Complete Safety Check * 1-day service turnaround
* If your car tries to start, but can’t quite get the job done, it could possibly be the starter seeing some trouble.
*If you're having to constantly jump you battery, or if you just replaced it with a new battery that still doesn't seem to hold a charge, that's a good chance that the real problem is with your alternator.